Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» General Update
Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 4:08 pm by kNuX_V1

» Seeker - Available Now!
Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:14 am by fafafabigben

» Random space&science spam
Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:22 pm by fafafabigben

»  Leaked from the forums (1): Deja Vu
Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:13 pm by fafafabigben

» It puts the science in the fiction or else ...
Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 11:12 am by fafafabigben

» "the great forum leakage" project
Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:34 pm by fafafabigben

» Useful doodads (another link/resource thread)
Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 7:16 pm by fafafabigben

» Happy New Year!
Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:48 am by fafafabigben

» We were featured on the Writership podcast!
Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:52 am by Silverspook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! Empty Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:53 pm

fafafabigben

fafafabigben
Guardian of Chaos

30 hours ago an epic duel of Magic between an eager noob (me) and an avid veteran (Knux) broke out and mysteriously leaked in to the intercontinental data streams. From there it was caught in a series of tubes where it is now being stored or posterity.

What do the cards show? Who shall prevail? What inspiration may strike in these epic times of epic-ness? What could go wrong?
See for yourself.

My hand:

Knux's hand:

http://hereticlearning.blogspot.com/

2Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! Empty Re: Five rounds. Two decks. One Magic! Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:15 pm

fafafabigben

fafafabigben
Guardian of Chaos

Tee-hee, i've just decimated my 4th NPC in the sealed campaign ^^

ED: Make it 5th! That includes the undead bitch (fuck yeah!)
(I'd also add that this is with the deck advisor rating Noobvision MKII as mere "average", *and* with two complete instant misfirings on my part!) HA! Haha... mwahahahahaha!

http://hereticlearning.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum