Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» General Update
Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 4:08 pm by kNuX_V1

» Seeker - Available Now!
Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:14 am by fafafabigben

» Random space&science spam
Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:22 pm by fafafabigben

»  Leaked from the forums (1): Deja Vu
Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:13 pm by fafafabigben

» It puts the science in the fiction or else ...
Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 11:12 am by fafafabigben

» "the great forum leakage" project
Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:34 pm by fafafabigben

» Useful doodads (another link/resource thread)
Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 7:16 pm by fafafabigben

» Happy New Year!
Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:48 am by fafafabigben

» We were featured on the Writership podcast!
Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:52 am by Silverspook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KT McDermott

As you scroll, you will see exactly what's going on here.
Any Editors in the group, feel free to add to this and make your own notations.
Once this gets going, I'd like to bring sections of existing story pieces (yes, even published parts) for group review.
I've watched this group of writers, especially the founders- myself included- grow, change, and improve.

I want to create a place where we can build the foundations and goals of Troubled Core Publishing into a place where those like us can come and see their work in print.

We are always looking for artists, too.  If you read our stories and are inspired to go create, SHARE THAT SHIT!
We'll use your work as our cover art!  
{Yes, none of us are making anything here. In fact, we're all kinda paying to be here. But if we work together and are willing to just get our work out there... I feel we can have a real business.}
{Nuthin' into nothin', carry the nuthin'...}

Now, let us see if I can remember how to post pictures!

KT McDermott

Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. 2test10

Here we go...
There are going to be a few on tips to help with writer's block.

Last edited by KT McDermott on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:25 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I figgered it out!)

KT McDermott

Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. Test10

Hey! That one worked right!

On this, I figure the chart is reversible if you need to boost word count, or to show the speaking style of a certain character.

Last edited by KT McDermott on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't done yet.)

KT McDermott

I think I really did get this figured out!
One more for now, but there will be tons next month!
{Curse you data limits!!!!!}

Welcome! Is apparently too short for a title. Feelin10

There will be quite a few of these for those of you not old enough to live in an age where thesauruses roamed...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]